SUITABLE FOR INCINERATION OF LARGE QUANTITIES OF HAZARDOUS AND MUNICIPAL WASTE
FLUE GAS TREATMENT SYSTEMS
Suitable for incineration of large quantities of sludge and municipal waste
Rotary kiln incinerators are known for high efficiencies when it comes to handling of sewage sludge, production residues, sludge from waste water treatment, solid and liquid wastes (including halogenated types) and off gases.
Rotary kiln incinerators are versatile and can handle all kinds of waste even if they are pasty or in slurry form.
Large quantities of sludge and municipal waste require continuous operation of the incineration system. The technology assures very high performance for materials with very high moisture content and low heating value and material with low moisture and high heating value. Homogenization of the waste is caused by the rotating primary chamber of the rotary kiln incinerator and progressing of the waste in the kiln which transforms to sterile ash from the charging point up to the ash discharge device.
Rotary kiln incinerators offered by Haat are of Swiss design that have proven performance for over 20 years. The incinerator design ensures long refractory life due to reduction in thermal stresses. Due to the almost fully automatic operation, there is a fair reduction in manpower requirement and continuous operation ensures low operating costs. Heat can be recovered in many forms.
Salient features of this type of incinerator
- Lifter and loader of solid waste into the kiln
- Automatic de-ashing system
- Secondary/post combustion chamber designed for long residence time
- Excellent sealing of rotary kiln with the post combustion chamber
- Heat recovery system – continuous operation of the system enables utilization of the heat that is produced by recovering it to produce hot water or steam, which can then be used for industrial applications.
- Dry bag filter system to bring down the dust content from the flue gas to < 10 mg/m³
- Activated carbon dosing for adsorption of dioxins and furans
From 200 kg/h to 1500 kg/h, any incinerator capacity in this range can be supplied.