COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE AND COMPLIANT INCINERATOR
TOP END MODEL MEETING INTERNATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
AUTO-LOADER AS STANDARD ACCESSORY
VERY HIGH QUALITY CASTABLE REFRACTORY USED
EXCELLENT SECONDARY CHAMBER TURBULENCE
The LRD range of incinerators has been especially designed keeping in view excellent emission control. The features include:
- Modular construction to facilitate adding one or more modules in the secondary chamber as demanded by the local regulatory authority guidelines for longer residence time.
- Similarly, the capacity of the primary chamber itself can be increased.
- Very high turbulence in the secondary chamber due to entry of flue gas, additional combustion air and fuel from three different directions.
- Customised refractory castable with very high strength at high temperature.
- Auto loading, auto de-ashing and either wet or semi-dry scrubbers and liquid waste incineration can be added to the basic equipment. See links below for further information on these accessories.
The LRD has a large life cycle considering the material thickness, refractory used and the care taken to fabricate it. The paint life itself is very good due to the painstaking blasting operation conforming to SA 2 ½, prior to painting.
Wherever there is hazardous waste or biomedical waste requiring treatment to the highest regulatory standards, the LRD incinerator is the right choice.
Complete, comprehensive and compliant incinerator
Due to its unique high end design, this type is considered the complete incineration system complying with most standards in the World. It is comprehensive in the sense it has many accessories provided and many more can be added optionally to make it a truly comprehensive and automatic incinerator for continuous operation.
Top end model meeting International requirements
In terms of combustion efficiency, suitability for continuous operation, automation and in being a complete system, the LRD is the best available incinerator and is very successfully used in many areas and applications.
Auto-loader as standard accessory
Automatic ram loader for waste feeding is a standard accessory for the LRD incinerator. The ram loader makes it fast and safe for loading of waste without the operator being exposed to heat.
Very high quality castable refractory used
Highly stable low cement castable refractory having very high strength at high temperature is used in this model resulting in no refractory failure at high temperature due to operator error or due to maintenance issues. Failure of refractory is practically nil in this system, bringing down the maintenance costs on account of refractory repair.
Excellent secondary chamber turbulence
The design of the secondary chamber is such that while the flue gas from the primary chamber enters from below, additional combustion air enters tangentially from one side and from the other secondary burner fuel and air are released. This results in a confluence of all the three and greater turbulence which is absolutely essential for after burning of flue gases in the secondary chamber for excellent emissions from this incinerator.
From 25 kg/h to 2000 kg/h, any capacity in this range can be supplied.