Highest performance in human cremation equipment to accommodate the greatest volume. The X-CEL is the largest in the U.S. Cremation Equipment family of human cremators, designed specifically for the high-production facility. With a primary chamber opening of 52” wide x 39” high, the X-CEL has a single-load capacity of 1,200 pounds. Its average cycle of 65-75 minutes results in up to 10 cycles in 12 hours.
- 52-inch wide cremation chamber
- Fully automatic PLC control system with 15-inch screen interface
- Continuous operation over a 24-hour period
- Secondary chamber retention time: 2+ seconds
- Cases up to 1,200 pounds
- Cremation cycles 65-75 minutes, on average